Trends is committed to treating our customers like family, leading to the great services we are proud to offer. Our team of experienced workers are trained with you in mind and can handle any questions or concerns you may have in regards to our products. For years we have sourced out the best quality flooring, for the dream Canadian home. Our innovative product line, matched with our design team will make sure to find you exactly what you are looking for. Trends makes it simple and easy, from start to finish.
1. We want you to feel welcome from the moment you step in, do not hesitate to interact with our team, they are always ready to help and answer questions
2. Whether you are ready to renovate now or just inquiring it is good to come with a list of questions and then our team can always add to that to make sure you know everything required from start to finish
3. Our unique product offerings, combined with our sales associates can find you the best flooring for the job.
4. We pride ourselves on staying on schedule, to make sure everything is handled smoothly and as expected for each and every client we have
5. If there are any issues at all, never hesitate to reach out and we can get whatever the situation is resolved ASAP.
"I have worked with Trends for 3 renovations projects! We have built 2 bathrooms through them and just finished renovating our kitchen! What we love about Trends is their attention to detail and their commitment that they gave to us across our journey."
"Trends is one of the best companies I’ve done business with in a very long time. From the moment I walked into ask about a small issue in my piping and the level of service I received... made me want to give these guys a project, and I did. They made my unfinished basement into a mancave... and man I spend too much time down there! Fantastic job guys!"
“The whole staff at Trends is professional, well represented and hard working. They helped us redo our bathrooms and they came out better then our expectations and Trends kept the project under budget! People kept asking us who renovated your bathroom, and we told them only the very best in town.”